Freitag, 24. August 2012

random picspam

i really wanted to write more often DDD: but nothing really happens here until now

so here are some outfits and some random things and YEAH

I went to town that one day to buy a birthday present for my mum. here you go~
and i saw these lovely shoes! my mum bought them for me some days later~

because some relatives visit us so we went to town. my outfit was pretty boring! but at least i could wear my hide jacket, put on some lovely falsies and my beloved monomania necklace~


a random outfit, i wanted to go somewhere with a friend but we ended up stayin at homem drinking champagne and watching gazette's tokyo dome live~


on wednesday it was the birthday of my mum. we went to friedrichsstraße and bought tons of stuff at douglas because we hat a ... gutschein(?). i wore my lovely new favourite shoes and the new tanktop i got from iro's garden.






Today i had to do things for the uni. getting stuff done with my krankenkasse and send my immatrikulationsbescheid and this stuff. my hair was still greazy so i put on a hat. yeah. that's how it turned out. I went to conbini then and bought (next to some other things) this nice energy drink. doesn't taste any different from other energy drinks tho.




Soooo! gettin ready now, meeting up with precious Kirei♥ bai guys!




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen