Montag, 17. September 2012

birthday

Hello there. A new post, finally

Saturday was my birthday! woopi yay. 
We celebrated in my garden in the evening until like ... 2.30am 
I was really drunk. I didn't even drink that much! But somehow I was really drunk and I can't remember some things but well okay!
I don't really have an outfit picture yet, but you can see a bit here! It's with carlos and my best friend Phie




 And I got the most perfect presents ever!
I'm moving soon, so my best friend♥ gave me thousand things for my new flat like a coffee box, cooking spoon, chopsticks, cutlery and other useful things! Plus a collage of photos of her and me for the new flat! So nice.
My parents gave me theGazettE's DIVISION limited edition! My brother gave me a new bag with tons of studs(?).

Aaaaaand the precious Kirei♥ gave me a GazettE bandana! An quite "old" one. And additionally she gave me Screw's X-RAYS. HOW HAPPY CAN I BE? OMG
I love you all, ppl ♥


On my birthday, my best friend also made photos of me and my horse. Here, enjoy 





And yeah, as is said, I'm moving to hamburg soon. So today my mum and I did a little shopping for the new flat, like colors for the walls and bathroom things and stuff.
This is how I looked, you can't call this an outfit AND i look fat in this one.



(I just found out about the cool options to put "stickers" on photos in Photoscape)
































































BaiBaii guys~


 

4 Kommentare:

  1. 17th is kinda close to mine (13th) and the same birthday as my best friend Emilia (pastelbat at tumblr) Lovely month so to say ♥

    Moving to a new place is always exciting! I remember when I first moved to my own place ♥♥♥

    BTW you are really pretty ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I wrote the blogentry on 17th but my birthday was already on 15th :3 I knew about pastelbat's birthday but somehow not about yours!
      Happy belated birthday to you then! ♥

      yees I'm really nervous about moving, I hope everything will be fine :3

      aaaand ermahgerd I follow both you and pastelbat on tumblr already for a year or so. I'm really a fan.
      Your compliment means really much to me, thank you very much!!! I can only give it back! (´・ω・`)

      Löschen