Dienstag, 4. September 2012

istaf and hairdresser

On sunday, the Istaf took place in berlin/olympiastadion
because of my best friend we got free tickets. so we went there together with my mum and my dad
i'm not that interested in sports but it was still a very funny day and we really had a nice time together :3
it was fun to cheer for everyone randomly or just to celebrate the winners from the olympics and stuff.
Betty Heidler was there and Robert Harting too 8D it was just fun XD

my outfit:



I was at the hairdressers today :3

my hairdresser told me she had only time for bleeching! I was so sad.
But then today she still found some time so she just cut my hair!!! 
soooo happy omg
much shorter now, I can already see it styled and yaaay
short hair is so much more convinient xD

super simple outfit


and this is how it looks nau :3

I'm very happy nau /D

on THORsday I will hopefully see precious Lauri♥
aaaaaand I don't know~ I'm a little bored, would like to go to the cinema but i don't have this much money i think /D but today it's cheaper i think~ WE WILL SEE! 
good bye for now :3 I still don't have a flat

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen