Sonntag, 30. September 2012

My flat

I've been lazy haven't I. Sorry.

Let's show you pictures of my flat =D My internet's too slow to upload a video properly.

Soooo here's my bathroom with my nice shower curtain and my Pokemon towel I got at the PokeCenter :)




Here's my kitchen with my pastel pink cupboards =D (I don't have an oven yet.)


 Here's  my room in general.


 


My bed =D with my hello kitty pillow and my Korilakkuma plushy :3



Here my poster wall~



My couch, japan flag, table, dressing table, jewelry~



My desk




Aaaaaand my bookshelf and my wardrobe :)
 
Tomorrow the welcome week of the uni starts. I hope I can go to several information events and such. btw I have no paper for my printer. Or any paper at all. Oh and I have no oil or sugar or anything. And I have only 1 pen and 2 pencils. yeah that's pretty much my life right now. I always want to do something then I realise I haven't got the things for that. I don't have a television either!

2 Kommentare:

  1. ...sieht doch toll aus *O* und groß...
    muss teuer sein xx

    diese fensterwand macht das ganze schön licht..
    und og ohne papier würd ich so verrecken hahaha

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hihi danke!
      So groß ist es nich, 33 m2
      und da ich da für hamburger verhältnisse etwas weiter draußen wohne kostet es auch nich so viel ^^ brauch trotzdem nur 20 minuten zur uni XD aber hamburg is halt kleiner als berlin

      yaah ich wollte es nich so überladen~
      yah XDD ich will soviel ausdrucken und ich dachte ich hab noch papier hier aber nichts da DDD:

      Löschen